Where are you located?
- We have two locations in the Athens area. We have a location at 64 Connett Road, The Plains, OH 45780 (The Plains Self Storage) and another at 8877 Basil Western Road, Canal Winchester, OH 43110 (33 Self Storage).
Do you offer 24-hour access?
- Yes, both of our locations allow tenants to come and go as they please. If you want a self-storage solution that offers the freedom you need to complete your move, look no further than our facilities.
Do you have temperature-controlled units?
- Yes, we do. Our temperature-controlled storage units are clean and safe, allowing you to store any fragile or valuable items with no issues. Our managers are very helpful when needed, so get in touch with us if you have any doubts about temperature-controlled storage.
How do I use your self-storage units?
- Great question! Our storage units are useful for nearly any type of situation. For instance, you can rent one of our spaces if you need to store commercial inventory. You can rent them for stashing away college stuff over the summer, too, or for storing household belongings.
Can I store my vehicle?
- Yes, you can store boats, RVs, campers, and more at our facilities. Our outdoor RV & boat parking spaces are also great for companies that need a place to store their vehicles for an extended period.
Do I have to sign a long-term contract?
- No, you don’t. Our storage agreements are monthly contracts, allowing you to choose a short-term solution if that is what you want.
How do I get started?
- If you prefer one of our locations, feel free to visit the corresponding page. Once you’re there, it will be easy to select one of our secure storage units. Don’t hesitate to contact us Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions – you can quickly see the hours of each facility on our website.